My blog followers now number over 300 and there are a number of you that burn our feed as well...which definitely encourages me to keep going! Thank you for your interest & loyalty!
As I did back when I reached my 100th post, I would like to list the ten most popular blog posts to date (a statistic available from the StatCounter app):
1. "Bleeding After Embryo Transfer"
2. "The Difference Between PCOD and PCOS, Fear of Birth Control Protocol"
3. "Off Depo Provera But Still No Period, What's Wrong?"
4. "30 Year Old With Very High FSH Levels Getting Poor Advice From Her Doctor: Has Ovarian Resistance & Possible Future POF"
5. "IVF Implantation Failure"
6. "Post IVF Transfer Pain: Implantation Pain Or Ectopic?"
7. "What FET Protocol Do You Use For Difficult PCOS Patients? UK Patient Asks
8. "Three Miscarriages And HSG Shows Blocked Tubes"
9. "Estrogen Patches Vs. Estrogen Injections: Which Is Better For Pregnancy Success?"
10. "Clomid Protocol Not Working"
It also always amazes me to see where my visitors come from! This reveals, most of all, how the subject of infertility can span cultures and continents. I have many, many great readers from the United States, Canada & the U.K....but we get occasional visitors from some interesting places including most recently: