Wednesday, February 6, 2008

The Disclaimer

I am pleased to be writing a blog on women's health issues. I hope that by doing so I can help people by giving them the information they need from an expert in the field. Please keep in mind, though, that the information provided in this blog is not meant to be a medical opinion about your specific case. The problems of every patient are unique and should be addressed by their physician in a face-to-face conversation and thorough work-up. You are welcome to bring up questions about my postings with your doctor. However, no one should assume that this blog is a source of medical care. I believe that reading it might offer some insights into medicine that might not otherwise be available in the general media.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails