The American Society of Reproductive Medicine has launched a campaign with the aim of educating women on how to protect their fertility by avoiding certain risk factors. The Society has made available a number of fact sheets, graphics and brochures that are all downloadable on their "Protect Your Fertility" page. At our center we also offer the ability to extend the fertility of a woman by either freezing her eggs or her embryos. See "Fertility Preservation" for more information.
Check out the selection of fact sheets, infographics and a brochure on the ASRM page, including:
- "Advancing Age Decreases Your Ability To Have Children"
- "Smoking and Infertility"
- "Protect Your Fertility Brochure"
- "Impact of Age on Female Fertility"
- "Practicing Safe Sex Now Protects Your Ability To Have Children Later"
Be proactive about your fertility health!
Edward J. Ramirez, M.D., F.A.C.O.G.
Executive Medical Director
The Fertility and Gynecology Center
Monterey Bay IVF Program
Monterey, California, U.S.A.